University of Toronto Engineering International Scholarships opens for applications for prospective students for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for awards on the basis of their average at the time of admission (applicants who have previously attended a post-secondary institution are not eligible for U of T Scholars consideration).Some of the University of Toronto scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need, academic merit or other special criteria. These awards may require additional information or documentation. If you wish to be considered for these and other awards
Worth of Award
- Variable, to a maximum of $20,000 x 4 years (renewable) Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Payment of the award is conditional on full-time registration at the University in the fall of the year the award is granted.
- 17 awards are offered to all high school applicants to U of T Engineering.
How to apply
- They are automatically considered for Faculty-specific admission scholarships when they apply.
- Engineering applicants may also be considered for university-wide scholarships, for which a separate application is required.
- No separate application required; all international students are automatically
considered when they apply to U of T Engineering
- The application is opened until 17 February, 2018.
- Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship before 1 February 2018.