Aiming to become an expert in the field of Engineering? Great opportunity! The University of Waterloo is conferring Suncor Emerging Leaders Awards in Engineering.
There are five studentships are open for the flashy Canadian and international aspirants to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It is a world-leading co-operative education, and teaching and research excellence and operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why at the University of Waterloo? The university recognized and rated highly in categories such as, “Health & Family-Friendly Benefits” and “Training and Skills Development. Here candidates will get the opportunities to grow their career through leadership training.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and international applicants
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, applicants must have to be entered in a full-time graduate degree program in the following fields at the university. They must recognition of the outstanding programs at the University of Waterloo and have good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If want to be considered for the award then, you need to be registered as a full-time undergraduate degree student at the university. After enrolling at the university, claimants can apply for the bursary through the Suncor Emerging Leaders Award.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are required to submit a personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate degree, contestant s must have their official high school transcript required standardized testing official score reports, secondary school counselor evaluation, and teacher recommendation.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts a variety of English language qualifications for entry.
The grant will be awarded worth up to $10,000 for each applicant.