The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is the foreign ministry of the government of the Republic of Italy. It is also known as the Farnesina as a metonym from its headquarters, the Palazzo della Farnesina in Rome.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account. The first instalment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures. The last instalment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions established under Article 6.2 of this Call. The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enrol in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Application: Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for an IYT scholarship:
- Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old at the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated except for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters were written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed. Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.