Dalarna University is pleased to award partial scholarships to a number of its new international, fee-paying students who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their educational endeavours.
This scholarship goes directly towards a reduction in your tuition fees and will cover between 10 and 50 percent of your total tuition fees.
International Students Scholarships at Dalarna University Sweden 2021
The amount that you are awarded is automatically deducted in set amounts each semester over the duration of your programme.
25th March 2021
Number of Awardees: Up to 40 awards are available
Value of Scholarship:
Scholarships cover 50% or 25% part of the tuition fee only and will not provide for accommodation, books, travel, or other personal or incidental expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: Up to two (2) semesters (one academic year)
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must have applied for a full-degree program (on-campus) and have been selected in the first selection round at Dalarna University’s Webpage.
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
How to Apply:
A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
- The online scholarship application
Do not send the video directly to Dalarna University.