Apply for the undergraduate financial aid at the University of Queensland. The ‘Faculty of Engineering Architecture and Information Technology of UQ’ is offering EAIT International Award – Year 12.
The fund is established to encourage and reward the high achieving International students, who want to pursue the undergraduate degree program conduct by the EAIT Faculty.
As one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions, the University of Queensland is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX. It is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world and also highly ranked in various engineering disciplines.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university offers candidates an education – and not just a qualification. Here students can choose a degree to match their interests, passions or career goals. They can learn from teachers and scholars who are acknowledged international experts in their own fields.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Coursework programs
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be applying to study at UQ on a full-time basis, including and have completed Year 12 overseas or in Australia. Students with an unconditional offer are eligible to be considered.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to take advantage of this program, then you must have to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking admission, claimants can submit the online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are requested to attach the reference, personal statement, letter of motivation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the contestant needs to complete the Year 12 (or equivalent qualification), achieve the program’s minimum entry score satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the Standard English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
The total value of the fund is $10,000 to assist the recipient with expenses for the indicated degree program.