The United States of America is a federal republic located in North America. It is made up of 50 states, a federal district, and five territories. The country’s capital city is Washington DC with New York City as the most populous city. The country’s economy is the largest in the world, with an estimated nominal GDP of over $18 trillion. The U.S. has a mixed economy, which is characterized by capitalist principles combined with elements of democratic socialism. Its currency is the U.S. dollar with English as its language of communication. The country’s military is among the largest and most powerful in the world.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsoever throughout the entire recruitment process.
We have a series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable people to work as Construction Workers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure, and are able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the efficient loading and offloading of materials to the work site
- You’ll be required to perform physical labor at the work site.
- You’ll handle the effective operation of power tools at the work site
- You’ll handle the effective removal of trash and other dangerous materials from the work site.
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate