Category Archives: Jobs
The 2019 NLNG SIWES/internship application has been announced. NLNG. The SIWES application portal is now open and interested candidates can apply for placement. Nigerian students that will be going for their Industrial Training by next year or in the 2019/2020 academic year are advised to apply.
These are documents you will need to upload on the portal during the application. You need to scan these document first before applying for the NLNG SIWES/Internship placement;
- SIWES Letter from your school
- Passport photograph
- School fees receipt
- School ID card etc.
How To Apply:
- Click on Guidelines to read on how to register and apply.
- Click on Register Hereto register your new account on the portal.
- Use a valid email address
- Use an easy-to-remember USERNAME and Password
- The application form comes up after successful registration
- Fill out the application form and submit
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon successful submission.
Please note for best experience and performance, applicants are encouraged to use a desktop or laptop with internet explorer 11 and above or google chrome
The application closes on 13th November 2019. Below is a guideline on how to submit the application.
Jobs at United Parcel Service (UPS)
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Access Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
Access Bank Nigeria Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Apply now for an ongoing recruitment for technical innovation manager at Guinness Nigeria plc. Guinness Nigeria Nigeria place is recruiting to fill the vacant position “Technical Innovation Manager.”
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Are you a young professional thinking about a career at the World Bank? Applications to the Young Professionals Program are now open until June 30. Apply today! Be sure to watch the Live Q&A on June 10, to hear from current Young Professionals, about their experiences & tips for applying.
The World Bank is not affiliated with nor does it endorse any third party sites selling products and services on the World Bank YPP selection process. All information on the YPP selection process is described on this website and is free to all prospective applicants.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has fixed Saturday, June 1, 2019 as the date for the aptitude test that shortlisted candidates must undergo, being part of the recruitment process.
In a series of tweets via its verified Twitter handle @NNPC group Thursday, the Corporation said the recruitment exercise, which kicked off via nationwide adverts in the national dailies and online media on March 13, 2019, and followed by the shortlisting of qualified candidates which commenced from about 27 March, 2019, has entered a third phase.
The BBC is an international multimedia broadcaster on radio, TV, online and social networks with a weekly global audience of 320 million. As part of an historic and exciting expansion of BBC Africa, the BBC World Service is launching new Business daily and weekly TV programme and innovative digital content alongside existing African business output. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
CCNA-Channel Account Manager – B2B
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Open Jobs
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services (North West Region)
- Coordinator, Availability and Capacity (Supervisory)
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services
- Engineer, NSMC Satellite NOC (Supervisory)
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services (South-South Region)
- Coordinator – Business Relationship (Supervisory)
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services (Eastern Region)
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development (Mobile Financial Services) – Northern Region
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services (North East Region)
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development (Mobile Financial Services) – Lagos South West
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development (Mobile Financial Services) – Eastern Region
- Analyst, Information Management (Supervisory)
- Sales Representative – Mobile Financial Services (North Central Region)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we’re the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
- Open Jobs
- Administrator – PwC Experience Center
- Operations Manager – PwC Experience Center
- Blockchain Specialist