The University Of Birmingham – UK is offering the BP International Awards to Individuals who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution. The BP Scholarships are intended to encourage and support students with a passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. The grant is open to all undergraduate students (International and UK/EU) who are in their first year.
Application Deadline: 13 December 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: Up to £9,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field Of Studies: The sponsorship will be awarded in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English
Application Process: To begin the application process, eligible students will be contacted at the university by admission process and sent details at email@example.com. The application process is as follows:
- Complete a BP online application form. The 2019 application deadline is to be confirmed.
- Complete a situational judgment questionnaire
- Complete an online psychometric test in numeracy and verbal reasoning
- Face-to-face interviews on campus with the BP recruitment team
View a list of eligible degree subjects for a BP scholarship
Visit The Official Website For More Information