Apply For Mass Communication Scholarships For International Students 2018-2019
We all know how important information is to every existing and living being on earth. It’s distribution needs to be done properly through the right channels, media and so on. This is a Comprehensive list of Mass Communication Scholarships For International Students 2018-2019 from all over the world.
From professional associations and nonprofit organizations, to universities and private corporations, scholarships meant to advance the study of Mass communications are widely available – but can be a challenge to find.
We know what it’s like trying to locate additional sources of funding for school and not knowing where to turn for help. Having been there ourselves, the staff here at World Scholarship Forum .com decided to develop the kind of resource we wished was available when we made the decision to help you get to the peak of your dreams and careers.
Here you’ll find our top picks for international scholarships available in the fields of Mass Communication which is broken down into-journalism, writing, marketing, public relations, and broadcasting, as well as scholarships available through some of the nation’s top schools of communication.
WHAT TO EXPECT OF THE Mass Communication Scholarships For International Students 2018-2019
This post encompasses the best of scholarships from around the globe with a few detials that you have to understand then see if you are qualified to go ahead and register.
Education Fund of the American Copy Editors Society
Benefits: Five scholarships totaling $6,500
Eligibility: Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student
Details: Top award is $2,500, with four other awards valued at $1,000 each
Asian American Journalists Association
Benefits: Eight scholarships available, ranging from $500 to $5,000
- Sports Journalism Institute: Eight-week paid sports journalism internship and a $500 scholarship
- Stanford Chen Internship Grant: $1,750 available to college juniors, seniors, and graduate students in journalism.
- Print and Online News Internship Grant: $1,000 is available to support students and recent grads to have secured a print or online news internship for the summer.
- CIC/Anna Chennault Scholarship: $5,000 to graduating high school seniors and college students who have a passion for journalism.
- Mary Quon Moy Ing Memorial Scholarship: Up to $2,000 available to current college students or graduating high school seniors interested in pursuing journalism as a career.
- Vincent Chin Memorial Scholarship: $500 available to current student journalists; must write an essay about the legacy of Vincent Chin.
Details: All scholarships have varying deadlines.
Benefits: $1,000 and a paid internship
Details: Winners are chosen in each of the following categories: print/online, magazine, broadcast reporting, broadcast production, and public relations,
Overseas Press Club Foundation
Benefits: $2,000 – $3,000
Details: Eight scholarships available:
- David R. Schweisberg Memorial Scholarship
- Harper’s Magazine Scholarship
- Irene Corbally Kuhn Scholarship
- Emanuel R. Freedman Scholarship
- Theo Wilson Scholarship
- Roy Rowan Scholarship
- Standard & Poor’s Award for Economic and Business Reporting
- Nathan S. Beinstock Memorial Scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited journalism program
- Must submit an essay of 500 words that demonstrates an understanding of the principles of voluntary unionism and the economic and social problems of compulsory unionism
Details: Scholarship awarded on the basis of scholastic ability and a demonstrated interest in the work of the Institute.
Benefits: $2,000 – $5,000 (two scholarships available)
Details: Scholarships include:
- Scholarship for Journalism Diversity: One $2,000 scholarship that can be renewed for up to three years at $2,500 per year
- Richard G. Zimmerman Journalism Scholarship: Award of $5,000 for high school senior who wants to pursue a career in journalism
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior at the time the scholarship is awarded
- Must be pursuing a career in radio, television, or digital journalism
- Must provide 3 to 5 work samples
- Must submit a resume