Malaria is a serious and sometimes fatal disease caused by a parasite that commonly infects a certain type of mosquito which feeds on humans. People who get malaria are typically very sick with high fevers, shaking chills, and flu-like illness. So when you notice these symptoms you need to immediately treat yourself. Below are the necessary food to eat when having malaria.
(1) Drink only boiled water. Drink plenty of fluids like water, juices, coconut water, and milkshakes to make the parasites move out from the body quickly.
(2) High carbohydrate diet like rice, it is easy to digest and releases energy faster.
(3) Have a high protein diet which helps to protect the body and help in the synthesis of immunen bodies which will fight against parasites.
(4) Stay away from fats. They should be far from your meals as they make meals heavy, and is difficult to digest.
(5) Always eat combination of fruits and vegetables with different colours. They help detox the body.
(6) Omega-3 fats help to reduce inflammation in the body.
(7) Take multivitamins, B-complex, and minerals to rejuvenate your body.
Food To Avoid
Strong tea and coffee
Please Share This Story