Moment Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen Caught Fire, Female Housemates Run For Cover – VIDEO

See the Moment Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen Caught Fire, Female Housemates RunAn explosion rocked the Big Brother cameroon house leaving housemates panicky.

The source of the explosion was a microwave in the kitchen being used by a female housemate who ran off on seeing the explosion. Social media has been trending with Cameroon since the incident.

67 / 100 SEO Score
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *