Boy Found Almost Dead Inside Gutter After Taking Unknown Substance – Video

According to Instagram user brothalee, who shared the post wrote:
“One of the four kids I found overdosed almost left for dead on the cheap/common drugs these new generation are hooked on..things seems to be looking like the 80s crack epidemic in America..90% of the new breed of kids have a stash of syrup/tablets in their pockets at every given time..
I know parenting ain’t easy but let’s teach these kids.. It’s getting way out of hand..recorded this myself.a friend advised me to spread this.Thanks”.

Watch Video Below,

View this post on Instagram

Boy Found Almost Dead After Taking Overdosed/Cheap Drug.. #thenaijafame

A post shared by Thenaijafame (@thenaijafame) on

15 / 100
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a comment