Gallifrey Scholarship for Social Enterprise at London Business School in UK, 2018 – APPLY NOW
The London Business School is happy to announce Gallifrey Scholarship for Social Enterprise to pursue the master degree. The scholarship is exclusively open for African students in the field of Business.The aim of the scholarship is to support excellent students from Africa.
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. London Business School shapes business practice and transform careers across the globe.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover £20,000.
- Nationality: African
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Entrance Requirements: All successful MBA, EMBA and Sloan Masters applicants who have a background in social enterprise. Applications from women and/or candidates residing in Africa encouraged. Recipients of the award are expected to contribute to the School’s future recruitment of other students from a similar background.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- All candidates who receive an offer for the January 2018 intake of the Executive MBA will be automatically considered for this award.
- How to Apply:
- A completed online application form (which can be saved and completed over time), with application essays, a one-page CV/resume and names and details of two referees.