Full Tuition USTC Fellowship for International Students in China, 2018 – APPLY
USTC Scholarship Program is open for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
The University of Science and Technology of China is a national research university in Hefei, Anhui, China, under the direct leadership of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. It is a member of the C9 League formed by nine top universities in China.
Application Deadline: For degree-seeking students: March 31, 2018;
- For exchange students: March 1, 2018, for fall semester; September 1, 2018, for spring semester.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and graduate programme.
- Study Subject: USTC offers undergraduate and graduate programs:
- Bachelor’s degree Programs list(right click and save the attachment), and
- Master’s Degree Programs List (right click and save the attachment), and
- Doctoral Degree Programs List (right click and save the attachment).
- Monthly living allowance: Bachelor’s degree students: RMB 2,500 Yuan,
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000 Yuan,
- Doctoral degree students: RMB 3,500 Yuan;
- Free housing arranged by USTC
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Be non-Chinese citizenship;
- Be not awardee of Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must hold a high school diploma, HSK5 and be under the age of 30;
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must hold a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must hold a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40.
- Be non-Chinese citizenship;
- Be exchange students from USTC partner universities;
- Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. You will receive a confirmation email. The reference number should be indicated at inquiries concerning your application AT ALL TIMES.
- Log on your application ID and fill in all the information and upload required documents. The online application can be accessed and edited as many times as you like before the deadline for application. Your information will be automatically saved once you click “NEXT” when you finish each step.
- Submit your application form by clicking “Confirm and Submit” upon completion. Note that once your application pass “file review”, your information CANNOT be changed.
- You can click “Status” in the Quick Links to check your application status.
- Application form for USTC Scholarship (right click and save the attachment)
- Acceptance Letter from USTC Professor (Not for undergraduate students
- Two Recommendation letters provided by professors of applicant’s last school
- Photocopy of passport (ordinary passport)
- Notarized photocopy of highest degree certificate and academic transcript
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (download in the attachment)
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- Study plan