Discover how to Start Poundo Yam Production. The demand for Poundo Yam in Nigeria and outside the country is very high. More »
The business of rearing of chicken and producing eggs for sale has created an opportunity for some young graduates, retired civil servants and others to earn regular income and also provide employment for countless number of Nigerians. More »
.Are you thinking of starting a profitable business of your own in Nigeria? If yes then I will want you to consider setting up a cement block molding industry in the country. More »
Take Advantage of this opportunity to start exporting cashew nuts from Nigeria. More »
Do you know you can make 100percent profits when you invest just N80, 000 in exporting Bitter kola from Nigeria to Europe, America and Asia countries? More »
Livestock feeds production is a very profitable business, the demand for animal feeds in Nigeria is high due to the fact that, livestock farmers can’t do with out feeding their animals except they want to go out of business. More »
Laundry and dry cleaning service is a very lucrative business opportunity you can start today in Nigeria without having cause for regrets. More »
Here comes a great opportunity for as many people interested in making money from the supply of Scrap PET plastic bottle to exporters in Lagos Nigeria. More »
The ginger root is used in Nigeria mostly to produce herbal medicines and in homes to spice up food. More »
Garri is one of the many products that can be processed from cassava tubers, it is a staple food widely eaten not only by the 140million people in Nigeria but, also Nigerians abroad and people of other countries in West African More »
Write For US
Are you a business executive or a CEO who desire to share with others his or her valuable experience in business setup, management, administration, Insurance, finance and leadership?
If yes then we are inviting you to become a guest writer at NaijaBizCom.com.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A GUEST WRITER AT NAIJABIZCOM.COM
1. Boost your website rankings if you have one.
2. Get 1 back link to your site
3. Get exposure to a larger audience worldwide.
4. Leverage our increasing traffic stats.
5. Generate leads for your business.
GENERAL WRITING GUIDELINE
1. Articles should have a minimum of 800 words and above.
2. Write only within our niche areas – no more.
3. Articles should be Unique. No duplicate content, please. We check with copyscape.
4. Find a corresponding Creative Commons image or Flickr. (Don’t forget to reference owner, if required)
5. Format your articles properly, yet keep it simple. (Don’t copy and paste from Microsoft word directly instead use a Notepad)
6. Be sure your proposed topic has not been treated in the past.
7. You can link to articles on your site as long as they are RELEVANT to your guest post.
8. You are entitled to 1 back-link to your site. No affiliate/referral links allowed. (No thanks to Google Panda and Penguin)
9. Please be ready to reply to any comment left on your articles.
10. Also we don’t accept third party sponsored post (what I mean is writing articles to advertise other peoples companies). However, if the post you are sending is third party sponsored post you will have to charge some token fee.
11. All sources, quotes, etc used in your post MUST be properly credited.
12. Don’t forget to add a short bio for each article you write as one of our guest writers.
Please note that all articles submitted by guest writers to NaijaBizcom.com are to be written exclusively for our website (This entails you can’t publish it anywhere else)
You can use the contact form below to reach us.