Are you thinking of starting a profitable business of your own in Nigeria? If yes then I will want you to consider setting up a cement block molding industry in the country More »
The demand for Ginger in the international market has gone up significantly because the root is now being used as raw material in manufacturing process. More »
Livestock feeds production is a very profitable business, the demand for animal feeds in ... You can start a small scale livestock feed production in Nigeria More »
The high demand for groundnut oil nationwide and the short fall in supply due to the ban on the importation of the product by the federal government of Nigeria has thus make Groundnut oil production business very lucrative. More »
The export of cashew nuts and other agricultural commodities from Nigeria is fast becoming very lucrative these days; More »
Indeed you can become a millionaire through Poundo Yam production business in Nigeria. You can make up to N500, 000/month producing and selling Instant pounded Yam powder More »
Portable drinking water is a scares commodity in Nigeria, but some private individuals are truly making effort at making clean drinking water available through the setup of sachet and bottled water production business. More »
Write For US
Are you a business executive or a CEO who desire to share with others his or her valuable experience in business setup, management, administration, Insurance, finance and leadership?
If yes then we are inviting you to become a guest writer at NaijaBizCom.com.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A GUEST WRITER AT NAIJABIZCOM.COM
1. Boost your website rankings if you have one.
2. Get 1 back link to your site
3. Get exposure to a larger audience worldwide.
4. Leverage our increasing traffic stats.
5. Generate leads for your business.
GENERAL WRITING GUIDELINE
1. Articles should have a minimum of 800 words and above.
2. Write only within our niche areas â€“ no more.
3. Articles should be Unique. No duplicate content, please. We check with copyscape.
4. Find a corresponding Creative Commons image or Flickr. (Donâ€™t forget to reference owner, if required)
5. Format your articles properly, yet keep it simple. (Donâ€™t copy and paste from Microsoft word directly instead use a Notepad)
6. Be sure your proposed topic has not been treated in the past.
7. You can link to articles on your site as long as they are RELEVANT to your guest post.
8. You are entitled to 1 back-link to your site. No affiliate/referral links allowed. (No thanks to Google Panda and Penguin)
9. Please be ready to reply to any comment left on your articles.
10. Also we don’t accept third party sponsored post (what I mean is writing articles to advertise other peoples companies). However, if the post you are sending is third party sponsored post you will have to charge some token fee.
11. All sources, quotes, etc used in your post MUST be properly credited.
12. Donâ€™t forget to add a short bio for each article you write as one of our guest writers.
Please note that all articles submitted by guest writers to NaijaBizcom.com are to be written exclusively for our website (This entails you canâ€™t publish it anywhere else)
You can use the contact form below to reach us.