It seems that good guys are scarce these days as a lady has accepted defeat in her frustration to get a good man, swallowed her pride and start the chase for their dream man.

A young lady identified @nexxtgenns on social media took to the platform to announce to the world that she is currently looking for a man to get engaged to, as she has grown tired and frustrated of waiting for a man to propose or marry her.

The beautiful lady who after several years of frustration, has finally decided to swallow her pride to look for a man that she will propose to.
According to her, the man’s monthly income doesn’t even matter, and as long as he is cute, she is coming after him.
She wrote:
“Since no man has deemed me fit to have a ring on my hand, I have decided to go on a search for one to put ring on his hand.
“If you know you are ready to marry me drop your picture here with address. I’ll pick one and wherever you are I come see you. Your earnings doesn’t matter.”

(Visited 151 times, 2 visits today)

Related posts:

7 Responses to “Your Earnings Doesn’t Matter”- Pretty Lady Desperately Looking For A Man To Marry -See Details

1. David says:

Do u tink u can find serious relationship on social media? Pls move close to God an tell him wat u want by d grace and mercy u shall fond one. In Jesus name

2. Kaycee says:

you can contact me with this link if you are serious about marriage

3. Collins John D says:

I’m interested. I’m a graduate, currently in service. she should contact me .07062661797

4. Nnaji Onyeka e says:

am here for you

5. Chinedu says:

Nice one. Bible say in book of number 14v 28,mathew 7v7,ask ND it shall be giving unto u. Wht ever I hered say to my hearing I will it for u. I luv ur courage. No harm in trying call me 07085750419.23 Rashid street olodi apapa

6. Nuhu Alhassan says:

Am interested but Am a Muslim
    08033598194, live in Kano Nigeria west Africa

7. Nuhu Alhassan says:

I just upload my photo in face book Nuhu Alaskan for you to look “pretty Lady”