How to Export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge Profit

The demand for Ginger in the international market has gone up significantly because the root is now being used as raw material in manufacturing process. More »

How to Start a Profitable Cement Block Molding Industry in Nigeria.

Are you thinking of starting a profitable business of your own in Nigeria? If yes then I will want you to consider setting up a cement block molding industry in the country More »

How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Sachet and bottled water production is one profitable business opportunity in Nigeria that has high return on investment if well managed. More »

How To Start Small Scale Poultry Farm in Nigeria (Feasibility studies)

The high demand for chicken meat and eggs has really proven that Poultry farming in Nigeria is indeed a very lucrative business More »

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Indeed you can become a millionaire through Poundo Yam production business in Nigeria. You can make up to N500, 000/month producing and selling Instant pounded Yam powder More »

Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian More »

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

The high demand for groundnut oil nationwide and the short fall in supply due to the ban on the importation of the product by the government has thus make the business very lucrative. More »

How to Start Small Scale Livestock Feeds Production Business in Nigeria

You can start a small scale livestock feed production in Nigeria without regrets because it is very certain you will make enough cash doing the business More »

How to Start Custard Powder Production in Nigeria

Food business is Undoubtedly a huge industry in Nigeria and the world over More »

Make Billions in The Nigeria Oil and Gas Business

Discover how Oil and gas moguls like Chief Mike Adenuga,Mrs.Folorunsho Alakija, Sanni Bello,Aliko Dangote,Chief Femi Otedola, Ifeanyi Ubah, Sir Emeka Offor, Tony Ezenna, Mohammed Indimi etc made their endless wealth. More »

Lets Build Your Swimming Pool

At Rufus Thomas & Co. We help you to Create the best of World class Swimming Pool facility Ranging from Pools for Hotels,Spa,housing Facility and pool For children. We also offer Dismantable swimming which will be Constructed for Temporary purposes More »

Lets Handle Your Furniture & Interior Decoration

We are 100% devoted to the specific needs of our clients and committed to fulfilling it More »

Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

Equipment Description Unit Number

Cassava Grater (STAINLESS STEEL) 1
2 Ton/Hr, with 8H.P. water –cooled diesel engine

Hydraulic presser with 30 ton jack 2

Stainless Steel Gari Fryer with chimney (4ftx6ft) 4

Stainless Steel Mechanical Sifter 2
With 3.5 H.P. Petrol engine
(One for wet matter and one for dry matter/quality control)

The equipment above will process 10 tons of cassava tubers into 3 tons of High quality a Garri.
The Total cost of the above set cassava processing Machines is N 1,500,000

CONDITIONS:

1. 85% down payment with order.

2. 10% additional payment when collecting cassava processing machines.

3. 5% final payment on commissioning.

4. Installation is 10% of the total cost of equipment purchased

5. All these machines are covered by 3 months warranty against factory defect EXCLUDING PRIME MOVERS

6. Buyer provides civil materials i.e. sand, gravel and water where civil work is necessary.

7. Allow 14 days for manufacture of machines after confirmed order and payment as in (a) above.

We are look forward to getting your order soon.
To make further inquiries about the above Cassava processing Machines, please call

Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Google+0Email this to someoneDigg thisShare on LinkedIn0Share on Facebook2Share on Reddit0
(Visited 3,019 times, 9 visits today)

44 Responses to Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

1. Otaru Ojo says:

The Total cost of the above set cassava processing Machines

2. Kenzel Corp says:

Please send info and price for your garri processing equip.

3. kwaghkule Solomon says:

Please we want a comprehensive equipment list and price of Garri processing plant with different processing capacity

4. tony says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of equipment to set up a cassava to garri processing plant

5. Ojoh Obaje Johnson says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of the equipment to set up a cassava. To gari processing plant

6. Elizabeth Tyonongu says:

Pls send me an updated price list of a complete set of cassava(gari)processing machine including cost of installation and pictures.

7. thanks for the price list given above, but for clarity and trust why not give their price per item before giving out the total cost so that, one would be able to giveaccount of what he or she is purchasing for business.

8. i will like to receive the price of the cassava processing machine…………the most affordable please

9. genny says:

Please I would lik to know if you have automated cassava processing machines

10. zadokade says:

I would like a breakdown of the cost of garri processing machines with pictures. Is the process semi-automated or fully automated?can the machines be used to process plantain flour? Thanks

11. kome says:

Kindly forward the breakdown of the cost of the entire Garri processing. Also the packaging machine. In addition do you have a machine to grind Garri into flour? Kindly forward the pictures of these machines with the prices. Will call you after your response. Thank you

12. Seth says:

Am in Ghana but want to know how to get the machine

13. OMINI says:

Please kindly forward different price list and images for the most affordible cassava processing machines. Be expected a reply.

14. uzo okafor says:

Kindly send me quotation for a large scale cassava processing plant for commercial purposes thanks.

15. Mba I. Agu says:

Ps send me ur comprehensive price list. Do u have cassava peeling machine, mechanical garri fryer, cabinet dryer and cassava chipping machine. If u do can u pls include there cost too.
    My regards.
    Mba

16. ugwuja nnabuike says:

pls,send me the price

17. Wisdom Udoh says:

Compliment. kindly forward price lists of individual cassava (garri) and flour processing machines respectively. I am in Nigeria and curiously waiting for your prompt response as the need is urgent. Thanks. Wisdom.

18. Akinkunmi John says:

Hello, kindly send a comprehensive price list of garri/cassava processing equipment and pictures of each of them. Also, send the total cost of installation for a small factory. Regards.

19. please can you help me with the price list ? says:

i am planning to go into garri production, i will be gratefull if i can have this price list in time

20. Sewen says:

Please your phone numbers are not here,pls send your contacts please.

21. Sewen says:

Pls I need your phone number,very important.

22. Collins says:

Kindly send me a quote on this garri processing machines so we can start discussing. can you deliver to Owerri?

23. Joe says:

Pls, let me know your company’s name and location. Company’s web site is equally needed.

24. Olusoji says:

Kindly send the price of each of the maching, so that it could be easy to by in bit. Is there any training for the use of the machine. Thanks

25. oladipo odunola says:

Kindly send me pictures of the above garri processing equipment for the cost of 1.5m. I ll also like to have your contact address and phone number. I be some urgent questions to ask. Thank you

26. Gbenga Ajeigbe says:

No mention is made of peeling here. Does it mean the equipment for peeling the cassava will not be part of the set?
    Thanks

27. Abiodun says:

Kindly send the gari processing equipments quotation to my email provided with specifications and prices.
    I proposed to set up small scale gari processing plant this month.
    Regards
    Abiodun

28. Wisdom says:

Thanks for the job done. I need to confirm few things that the write up didn’t take care of. Kindly treat as urgent to either send a number to reach you through or describe your location.
    Thanks once again!

29. Godson says:

Please send to me details of price list for production of cassava chip. 1.cassava peeler. 2.chipping machines. 3. Rotary solar dryer. 4.packaging machine (stitching&sealing).5 Rapid moisture analyser. 6.Automated cyanide Analyser.

30. Peter Olaseni says:

Can i have your contact number. I want to call so we can discuss on the Machine.

Thanks

31. eneyo ikpeme says:

Pls attach ur number for further details.. tnx

32. usoro Clement says:

please send me details of your company contact and phone numbers especially. also do you have automated machines that uses electricity than just their individual generators.

33. jerry mbah says:

Please I need ur contact address and phone number. Its urgent.

34. Jude Akpan says:

Pls send me your contact details so that I can make proper enquiries

35. Jude Akpan says:

Please can you attach your phone numbers & other contact details so that we can reach you. Thanks

36. Borgess Darl says:

Hello,
    Compliments. kindly send me pictures & break-down of the cost of your Complete Garri Processing Unit. it should include the Mechanical Peeler, Dehydrator & Packaging equipment (sewing/stitching).
    Also oblige me with your Company Web Address and other contact details.

37. Please we need a detailed list of your cassava processing machines including delivery cost,installation etc.

38. Evelyn says:

Please can I have a comprehensive list of the machines and price list.

39. Lawrence says:

pls i need da complete list of da garri processing machine

40. Fidelis says:

Pls kindly send the quotation with the peeling machine inclusive plus all other unit

41. Hyginus Nweke says:

Kindly send your business address and contact phone numbers. We are interested in doing business with you

42. cyprian edom says:

Hi. Pls can I get the list and prices for all the garri processing machines. I would also need a contact phone number. Thank you.

43. Uzomba Uche says:

Pls can you kindly send a comprehensive details of the cassava processing machine to our mail provide gadtech2010@gmail.com

44. Aregbesola saheed abolaji says:

Please I need your contact and your address. My number is 07060727515.