Bitter kola export business in Nigeria, Invest N80, 000 & make100percent profits

Discover how to make 100percent profits when you invest just N80, 000 in exporting Bitter kola from Nigeria to Europe, America and Asia countries More »

Make millions of Naira through cashew export from Nigeria.

Make millions of Naira through cashew export from Nigeria.

The export of cashew nuts and other agricultural commodities from Nigeria is fast becoming very lucrative these days; More »

How to Start a Profitable Cement Block Molding Industry in Nigeria.

How to Start a Profitable Cement Block Molding Industry in Nigeria.

Are you thinking of starting a profitable business of your own in Nigeria? If yes then I will want you to consider setting up a cement block molding industry in the country More »

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge profit

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge profit

The demand for Ginger in the international market has gone up significantly because the root is now being used as raw material in manufacturing process. More »

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Indeed you can become a millionaire through Poundo Yam production business in Nigeria. You can make up to N500, 000/month producing and selling Instant pounded Yam powder More »

How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Sachet and bottled water production is one profitable business opportunity in Nigeria that has high return on investment if well managed. More »

How To Start Small Scale Poultry Farm in Nigeria (Feasibility studies)

How To Start Small Scale Poultry Farm in Nigeria (Feasibility studies)

The high demand for chicken meat and eggs has really proven that Poultry farming in Nigeria is indeed a very lucrative business More »

Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian More »

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock feeds production is a very profitable business, the demand for animal feeds in ... You can start a small scale livestock feed production in Nigeria More »

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

The high demand for groundnut oil nationwide and the short fall in supply due to the ban on the importation of the product by the federal government of Nigeria has thus make Groundnut oil production business very lucrative. More »

Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

Equipment Description Unit Number

Cassava Grater (STAINLESS STEEL) 1
2 Ton/Hr, with 8H.P. water –cooled diesel engine

Hydraulic presser with 30 ton jack 2

Stainless Steel Gari Fryer with chimney (4ftx6ft) 4

Stainless Steel Mechanical Sifter 2
With 3.5 H.P. Petrol engine
(One for wet matter and one for dry matter/quality control)

The equipment above will process 10 tons of cassava tubers into 3 tons of High quality a Garri.
The Total cost of the above set cassava processing Machines is N 1,500,000

CONDITIONS:

1. 85% down payment with order.

2. 10% additional payment when collecting cassava processing machines.

3. 5% final payment on commissioning.

4. Installation is 10% of the total cost of equipment purchased

5. All these machines are covered by 3 months warranty against factory defect EXCLUDING PRIME MOVERS

6. Buyer provides civil materials i.e. sand, gravel and water where civil work is necessary.

7. Allow 14 days for manufacture of machines after confirmed order and payment as in (a) above.

We are look forward to getting your order soon.
To make further inquiries about the above Cassava processing Machines, please call

Digg thisShare on Facebook2Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone
It\\\'s only fair to share...

58 Responses to Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

1. Kenzel Corp says:

Please send info and price for your garri processing equip.

2. kwaghkule Solomon says:

Please we want a comprehensive equipment list and price of Garri processing plant with different processing capacity

3. tony says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of equipment to set up a cassava to garri processing plant

4. Ojoh Obaje Johnson says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of the equipment to set up a cassava. To gari processing plant

5. Elizabeth Tyonongu says:

Pls send me an updated price list of a complete set of cassava(gari)processing machine including cost of installation and pictures.

6. thanks for the price list given above, but for clarity and trust why not give their price per item before giving out the total cost so that, one would be able to giveaccount of what he or she is purchasing for business.

7. i will like to receive the price of the cassava processing machine…………the most affordable please

8. genny says:

Please I would lik to know if you have automated cassava processing machines

9. zadokade says:

I would like a breakdown of the cost of garri processing machines with pictures. Is the process semi-automated or fully automated?can the machines be used to process plantain flour? Thanks

10. kome says:

Kindly forward the breakdown of the cost of the entire Garri processing. Also the packaging machine. In addition do you have a machine to grind Garri into flour? Kindly forward the pictures of these machines with the prices. Will call you after your response. Thank you

11. Seth says:

Am in Ghana but want to know how to get the machine

12. OMINI says:

Please kindly forward different price list and images for the most affordible cassava processing machines. Be expected a reply.

13. uzo okafor says:

Kindly send me quotation for a large scale cassava processing plant for commercial purposes thanks.

14. Mba I. Agu says:

Ps send me ur comprehensive price list. Do u have cassava peeling machine, mechanical garri fryer, cabinet dryer and cassava chipping machine. If u do can u pls include there cost too.
    My regards.
    Mba

15. ugwuja nnabuike says:

pls,send me the price

16. Wisdom Udoh says:

Compliment. kindly forward price lists of individual cassava (garri) and flour processing machines respectively. I am in Nigeria and curiously waiting for your prompt response as the need is urgent. Thanks. Wisdom.

17. Akinkunmi John says:

Hello, kindly send a comprehensive price list of garri/cassava processing equipment and pictures of each of them. Also, send the total cost of installation for a small factory. Regards.

18. please can you help me with the price list ? says:

i am planning to go into garri production, i will be gratefull if i can have this price list in time

19. Sewen says:

Please your phone numbers are not here,pls send your contacts please.

20. Sewen says:

Pls I need your phone number,very important.

21. Collins says:

Kindly send me a quote on this garri processing machines so we can start discussing. can you deliver to Owerri?

22. Joe says:

Pls, let me know your company’s name and location. Company’s web site is equally needed.

23. Olusoji says:

Kindly send the price of each of the maching, so that it could be easy to by in bit. Is there any training for the use of the machine. Thanks

24. oladipo odunola says:

Kindly send me pictures of the above garri processing equipment for the cost of 1.5m. I ll also like to have your contact address and phone number. I be some urgent questions to ask. Thank you

25. Gbenga Ajeigbe says:

No mention is made of peeling here. Does it mean the equipment for peeling the cassava will not be part of the set?
    Thanks

26. Abiodun says:

Kindly send the gari processing equipments quotation to my email provided with specifications and prices.
    I proposed to set up small scale gari processing plant this month.
    Regards
    Abiodun

27. Wisdom says:

Thanks for the job done. I need to confirm few things that the write up didn’t take care of. Kindly treat as urgent to either send a number to reach you through or describe your location.
    Thanks once again!

28. Godson says:

Please send to me details of price list for production of cassava chip. 1.cassava peeler. 2.chipping machines. 3. Rotary solar dryer. 4.packaging machine (stitching&sealing).5 Rapid moisture analyser. 6.Automated cyanide Analyser.

29. Peter Olaseni says:

Can i have your contact number. I want to call so we can discuss on the Machine.

Thanks

30. eneyo ikpeme says:

Pls attach ur number for further details.. tnx

31. usoro Clement says:

please send me details of your company contact and phone numbers especially. also do you have automated machines that uses electricity than just their individual generators.

32. jerry mbah says:

Please I need ur contact address and phone number. Its urgent.

33. Jude Akpan says:

Pls send me your contact details so that I can make proper enquiries

34. Jude Akpan says:

Please can you attach your phone numbers & other contact details so that we can reach you. Thanks

35. Borgess Darl says:

Hello,
    Compliments. kindly send me pictures & break-down of the cost of your Complete Garri Processing Unit. it should include the Mechanical Peeler, Dehydrator & Packaging equipment (sewing/stitching).
    Also oblige me with your Company Web Address and other contact details.

36. Please we need a detailed list of your cassava processing machines including delivery cost,installation etc.

37. Adeshina says:

Good day,
    Please, i need your contact address, location.
    Also where possible, i would like to see a sample of your product.
    Thank you and awaiting your response.

38. Oladayo Popoola says:

is this equipment still available?

39. Gbesimi Oma Eyewuoma says:

hi I have no comment for the price list but would greatly appreciate it I you could forward to me details of the marketer of this machine.

40. Tos says:

Are you still in business ? let me know.

41. Victor Aderemi says:

Great work done, but i still need some more information. Like i want you to send me the individual prices and pictures of the machines you highlighted above and also send to my email (aderemi_tsn@yahoo.com) the prices and pictures of cassava peeler machine and packaging machine (stitching and sealer). Also send your telephone no and office address.pls treat urgent thanks

42. kafaru ademola abiola says:

pls kindly send me pictures and each price of cassave turn garry proceses machine

43. Peter Kehinde says:

Kindly send me the picture and price of each of the cassava process machine mentioned above and your contact for further discussion.

44. Abiodun says:

Plz share your contact details for further enquiry.

Thanks

45. chika says:

kindly send in quote or cost to iwuoha.samuels@yahoo.com

46. Jonathan S. Cooper says:

Hello, my name is Jonathan S. Cooper. I live in Liberia, West Africa. I like you to please send me a price list of each of the machine for cassava processing.

If I do purchase them, can you ship them to Liberia for me?

Look forward to hearing from you when time permit.

Yours,

Jonathan!

47. nonso ogbonna says:

Pls my is nonso ogbonna, i want to start up a small garri processing plant in my hometown, i will appriciate it if u can send me some machines pictures with price list. Thanks

48. chinonye says:

Please inbox me your price list

49. felicia abbey says:

my name is felicia from rivers state, i want the price list of the smallest set of garri frying machine and cassava peeling machine.

50. Victor says:

Kindly provide me with a comprehensive price list of garri production machines (all that would be needed to set up a plant) available at your shop. Pictures of same would be gladly useful and appreciated

51. It gladden my heart when I open this page, I have been looking for this opporturnity . I love to have the pictures of. the garrison processing machines you have, the price, processing for acquiring them, conditions of payment & reqirements for setting such biz.

52. anonymous says:

please can you send me a comprehensive list and price of all the equipment involved in this process. afordable ones please. thanks.

53. folasade says:

Goodday, pls kindly send the quotation of the Garri processing machines and ur phone no. thanks

54. Anonymous says:

Are Cassava processing machines and Garri processing machines the same thing? Please send me the purchase details of the equipments?

55. wale fasuan says:

Pls I need the idear of the fryer and peeling machine by cost