Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian More »

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and Make Huge Profit

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and Make Huge Profit

The demand for Ginger in the international market has gone up significantly because the root is now being used as raw material in manufacturing process. More »

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock feeds production is a very profitable business, the demand for animal feeds in ... You can start a small scale livestock feed production in Nigeria More »

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

The high demand for groundnut oil nationwide and the short fall in supply due to the ban on the importation of the product by the federal government of Nigeria has thus make Groundnut oil production business very lucrative. More »

Make Millions of Naira through Cashew Export from Nigeria.

Make Millions of Naira through Cashew Export from Nigeria.

The export of cashew nuts and other agricultural commodities from Nigeria is fast becoming very lucrative these days; More »

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Indeed you can become a millionaire through Poundo Yam production business in Nigeria. You can make up to N500, 000/month producing and selling Instant pounded Yam powder More »

Discover How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Discover How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Portable drinking water is a scares commodity in Nigeria, but some private individuals are truly making effort at making clean drinking water available through the setup of sachet and bottled water production business. More »

How To Export Smoked CatFish From Nigeria Without Stress

How To Export Smoked CatFish From Nigeria Without Stress

Smoked Catfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian because Nigerians and other Africans there need it to cook their food. More »

How To Start Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria and Make Profit

How To Start Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria and Make Profit

You Too can start exporting Cocoa from Nigeria to buyers in the US, Europe and make up to 20% -30% as profit. More »

How To Export Moringa Seeds and Leaves From Nigeria (Step By Step)

How To Export Moringa Seeds and Leaves From Nigeria (Step By Step)

Pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries and Individuals in China, the US, Germany, Canada, South Korea and European countries are looking for exporters who can supply Moringa seeds and Moringa leaves and get paid handsomely. More »

Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

Equipment Description Unit Number

Cassava Grater (STAINLESS STEEL) 1
2 Ton/Hr, with 8H.P. water cooled diesel engine

Hydraulic presser with 30 ton jack 2

Stainless Steel Gari Fryer with chimney (4ftx6ft) 4

Stainless Steel Mechanical Sifter 2
With 3.5 H.P. Petrol engine

(One for wet matter and one for dry matter/quality control)

The equipment above will process 10 tons of cassava tubers into 3 tons of High quality a Garri.
The Total cost of the above set cassava processing Machines is N 1,500,000

CONDITIONS:

1. 85% down payment with order.

2. 10% additional payment when collecting cassava processing machines.

3. 5% final payment on commissioning.

4. Installation is 10% of the total cost of equipment purchased

5. All these machines are covered by 3 months warranty against factory defect EXCLUDING PRIME MOVERS

6. Buyer provides civil materials i.e. sand, gravel and water where civil work is necessary.

7. Allow 14 days for manufacture of machines after confirmed order and payment as in (a) above.

We are look forward to getting your order soon.
To make further inquiries about the above Cassava processing Machines, please call

(Visited 8,174 times, 44 visits today)

138 Responses to Price List of Cassava processing Machines (Garri)

1. Kenzel Corp says:

Please send info and price for your garri processing equip.

2. kwaghkule Solomon says:

Please we want a comprehensive equipment list and price of Garri processing plant with different processing capacity

3. tony says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of equipment to set up a cassava to garri processing plant

4. Ojoh Obaje Johnson says:

Kindly send me pictures and price list of the equipment to set up a cassava. To gari processing plant

5. Elizabeth Tyonongu says:

Pls send me an updated price list of a complete set of cassava(gari)processing machine including cost of installation and pictures.

6. thanks for the price list given above, but for clarity and trust why not give their price per item before giving out the total cost so that, one would be able to giveaccount of what he or she is purchasing for business.

7. i will like to receive the price of the cassava processing machine…………the most affordable please

8. genny says:

Please I would lik to know if you have automated cassava processing machines

9. zadokade says:

I would like a breakdown of the cost of garri processing machines with pictures. Is the process semi-automated or fully automated?can the machines be used to process plantain flour? Thanks

10. kome says:

Kindly forward the breakdown of the cost of the entire Garri processing. Also the packaging machine. In addition do you have a machine to grind Garri into flour? Kindly forward the pictures of these machines with the prices. Will call you after your response. Thank you

11. Seth says:

Am in Ghana but want to know how to get the machine

12. OMINI says:

Please kindly forward different price list and images for the most affordible cassava processing machines. Be expected a reply.

13. uzo okafor says:

Kindly send me quotation for a large scale cassava processing plant for commercial purposes thanks.

14. Mba I. Agu says:

Ps send me ur comprehensive price list. Do u have cassava peeling machine, mechanical garri fryer, cabinet dryer and cassava chipping machine. If u do can u pls include there cost too.
    My regards.
    Mba

15. ugwuja nnabuike says:

pls,send me the price

16. Wisdom Udoh says:

Compliment. kindly forward price lists of individual cassava (garri) and flour processing machines respectively. I am in Nigeria and curiously waiting for your prompt response as the need is urgent. Thanks. Wisdom.

17. Akinkunmi John says:

Hello, kindly send a comprehensive price list of garri/cassava processing equipment and pictures of each of them. Also, send the total cost of installation for a small factory. Regards.

18. please can you help me with the price list ? says:

i am planning to go into garri production, i will be gratefull if i can have this price list in time

19. Sewen says:

Please your phone numbers are not here,pls send your contacts please.

20. Sewen says:

Pls I need your phone number,very important.

21. Collins says:

Kindly send me a quote on this garri processing machines so we can start discussing. can you deliver to Owerri?

22. Joe says:

Pls, let me know your company’s name and location. Company’s web site is equally needed.

23. Olusoji says:

Kindly send the price of each of the maching, so that it could be easy to by in bit. Is there any training for the use of the machine. Thanks

24. oladipo odunola says:

Kindly send me pictures of the above garri processing equipment for the cost of 1.5m. I ll also like to have your contact address and phone number. I be some urgent questions to ask. Thank you

25. Gbenga Ajeigbe says:

No mention is made of peeling here. Does it mean the equipment for peeling the cassava will not be part of the set?
    Thanks

26. Abiodun says:

Kindly send the gari processing equipments quotation to my email provided with specifications and prices.
    I proposed to set up small scale gari processing plant this month.
    Regards
    Abiodun

27. Wisdom says:

Thanks for the job done. I need to confirm few things that the write up didn’t take care of. Kindly treat as urgent to either send a number to reach you through or describe your location.
    Thanks once again!

28. Godson says:

Please send to me details of price list for production of cassava chip. 1.cassava peeler. 2.chipping machines. 3. Rotary solar dryer. 4.packaging machine (stitching&sealing).5 Rapid moisture analyser. 6.Automated cyanide Analyser.

29. Peter Olaseni says:

Can i have your contact number. I want to call so we can discuss on the Machine.

Thanks

30. eneyo ikpeme says:

Pls attach ur number for further details.. tnx

31. usoro Clement says:

please send me details of your company contact and phone numbers especially. also do you have automated machines that uses electricity than just their individual generators.

32. jerry mbah says:

Please I need ur contact address and phone number. Its urgent.

33. Jude Akpan says:

Pls send me your contact details so that I can make proper enquiries

34. Jude Akpan says:

Please can you attach your phone numbers & other contact details so that we can reach you. Thanks

35. Borgess Darl says:

Hello,
    Compliments. kindly send me pictures & break-down of the cost of your Complete Garri Processing Unit. it should include the Mechanical Peeler, Dehydrator & Packaging equipment (sewing/stitching).
    Also oblige me with your Company Web Address and other contact details.

36. Please we need a detailed list of your cassava processing machines including delivery cost,installation etc.

37. Adeshina says:

Good day,
    Please, i need your contact address, location.
    Also where possible, i would like to see a sample of your product.
    Thank you and awaiting your response.

38. Oladayo Popoola says:

is this equipment still available?

39. Gbesimi Oma Eyewuoma says:

hi I have no comment for the price list but would greatly appreciate it I you could forward to me details of the marketer of this machine.

40. Tos says:

Are you still in business ? let me know.

41. Victor Aderemi says:

Great work done, but i still need some more information. Like i want you to send me the individual prices and pictures of the machines you highlighted above and also send to my email (aderemi_tsn@yahoo.com) the prices and pictures of cassava peeler machine and packaging machine (stitching and sealer). Also send your telephone no and office address.pls treat urgent thanks

42. kafaru ademola abiola says:

pls kindly send me pictures and each price of cassave turn garry proceses machine

43. Peter Kehinde says:

Kindly send me the picture and price of each of the cassava process machine mentioned above and your contact for further discussion.

44. Abiodun says:

Plz share your contact details for further enquiry.

Thanks

45. chika says:

kindly send in quote or cost to iwuoha.samuels@yahoo.com

46. Jonathan S. Cooper says:

Hello, my name is Jonathan S. Cooper. I live in Liberia, West Africa. I like you to please send me a price list of each of the machine for cassava processing.

If I do purchase them, can you ship them to Liberia for me?

Look forward to hearing from you when time permit.

Yours,

Jonathan!

47. nonso ogbonna says:

Pls my is nonso ogbonna, i want to start up a small garri processing plant in my hometown, i will appriciate it if u can send me some machines pictures with price list. Thanks

48. chinonye says:

Please inbox me your price list

49. felicia abbey says:

my name is felicia from rivers state, i want the price list of the smallest set of garri frying machine and cassava peeling machine.

50. Victor says:

Kindly provide me with a comprehensive price list of garri production machines (all that would be needed to set up a plant) available at your shop. Pictures of same would be gladly useful and appreciated

51. It gladden my heart when I open this page, I have been looking for this opporturnity . I love to have the pictures of. the garrison processing machines you have, the price, processing for acquiring them, conditions of payment & reqirements for setting such biz.

52. anonymous says:

please can you send me a comprehensive list and price of all the equipment involved in this process. afordable ones please. thanks.

53. folasade says:

Goodday, pls kindly send the quotation of the Garri processing machines and ur phone no. thanks

54. Anonymous says:

Are Cassava processing machines and Garri processing machines the same thing? Please send me the purchase details of the equipments?

55. wale fasuan says:

Pls I need the idear of the fryer and peeling machine by cost

56. giles says:

pls I need help on starting on a small scale

57. kenny says:

Please send to me all detailed info pictures, prices and all required so I can plan to get one as soon as possibe

58. oguntoye Stephen says:

Please I need the fully break down of gari processing machine with the picture and price

59. Chris says:

i would like to know if you have a contact address in Nigeria for physical inspection.

60. Fide A. says:

Kindly inbox me your contact details.

Thank u.
    Fidel

61. Olatunji says:

Please send me the detail on the Garri Machine.

Thanks

62. Williams Akinjole says:

I intend setting-up garri processing factory in Osun state.
    Kindly send me the detailed cost(Naira) of the processing machine with their pictures and ur office address.
    Also, the size of the power generator that can carry the plant. Thanks.

63. adeyeye kayode fidelix says:

I only need cassava fryer machine, can l request for it .

64. imefred says:

Would need a breakdown of the cost before the sum total

65. Akinade says:

Please send me comprehensive list with pictures from start to finish.thank you also your contact number looking forward to hear from u soon

66. martins uzoma osuji says:

Hello

Please i am presently setting up a garri processing factory and would like to get a perfoma invoice ,please can you forward a performa invoice to please include cost of installation in the eastern part of Nigeria Imo state Owerri .I would like all your cost for the complete set purchase up to installation all in one invoice.

67. pls kindly send me the price list of your gari fryer machine and the pictures of the various ones available.

68. Williams Akinjole says:

Pls, can you send me the current individual prices of the garri processing machine including their pictures. I want to set-up garri processing factory in Osun state. Can I have ur factory address too?

69. chris Iyoha says:

Pls I also need the various pictures of cassava dryer.And your phone no of call.
    Chris Iyoha
    08023651494

70. Johnson says:

Pls kindly send me all the price and a complete picture of a good sandard equipment for having a cassava farming system all the needed machine and equipment .
    Thank you.

71. Gloria says:

Thanks for your information. Please kindly send the price of 4 stainless steel garri fryer.

72. AAYOOLUWA VICTOR says:

Can you provide a current itemized price list of these equIpment as a Proforma Invoice addressed to Modular Business Concepts Ltd, Egbeda Lagos.

We need confirmation as to whether your fryer is automatic or manual. Also what fuel type(s) does it utilize?

Do you have manuals/brochures or other documents detailing the technical specs of your equipment.

If you have packaging machine, also include it in your response.

Cheers,

73. pls i would like have a complete price details on a complete garri processing unit

74. Raymond says:

Kindly send me the detailed list of all cassava processing machines and their prices as a matter of urgency.
    My name is Raymond and phone and email is 08184405860,manageray80@yahoo.com

75. Pls can you send pictures of these machine to how it looks like

76. Iwaola Michael says:

Kindly send me the price of 2 tons garri processing plant.

77. Paul Udo says:

Pls kindly send me the prices per unit of:1)Cassava to cassava flour and 2)cassava to garri processing machines within 7 days.Thanks.

78. Olufemi says:

Thank you so much for this piece of information. Can you please email me your contact numbers and addresses for further enquiries? It is a request of great urgency. Thanks again.

79. patricia onoja says:

I need your price lists for cassava flour, garri and cassava chips production as soon as possible.

80. Damilola Stephen says:

hi, I am I retested in this processing plant. I need your contact details. thanks

81. Chris says:

i will want the list and prices of the different types cassava processing machines that you have. I will also like to have your contact and address

82. Marcel says:

Please can you provide me your phone number? I can see the number here. Send it to my inbox.

83. Newton says:

Please send me a comprehensive list of each section of the machine and price tags. Again pictures of samples are needed before the total cost plus installation.

84. oteikwu Ezekiel says:

Please can you put the picture and price of each item?

85. UDEH UCHENNA says:

How can i get complete set of garri processing machine

86. Kayode says:

please, send me the current prices for these equipment and installation for 4 tones of processed garri. Also send me your phone number.

87. Udeh Uchenna says:

please kindly send price list of garri processing equipments and where I can get you people and your phone number here in Nigeria

88. Samson Taiwo says:

please,send the prices of the Cassava processing machines and cost of installation. thanks.

89. Moses Emmanuel says:

please I need the recent price list of each item, the cost of installation, your contact, address/location and if possible the transportation cost to Kaduna. please reply as soon as possible because it is urgent. thanks a lot

90. Njang Jolly Etengeneng says:

I am the General manager of Mamfe Farmers Cooperative (MAFCOOP) located in Mamfe, Manyu Division, Cameroon. We own 75 hectares of Cassava farm. We are searching for grinding, frying and peeling machines. Please send us quotation for the different machines. Mamfe town is located near to Ikom town (cross river state). These machines can be transported via Ikom town Nigeria. Kindly give your quotation in Naira.

MAFCOOP is a village crowd funding cooperative with no external funding. We are at our initial stage. Please give us the lowest price list. We shall handle the transport from your site to Mamfe. We wish to create a South South cooperation that will foster development and reduce hunger within Africa.

Regards,

Njang Jolly
    MAFCOOP

91. Adewale Ibraheem says:

Hello John,
    I am looking to open a garri processing plant, and as such want to purchase machines for converting cassava into garri.
    Below are the things I’m looking for:
    Motorized peeler
    Motorized grater
    Wooden fermentation press
    De-watering hydraulic press
    Mechanical sifter for breaking grits into smaller pieces before frying
    Garri frying/roasting pot
    Bag stitiching machine
    Weighing scale

92. Willie Ineye says:

Pls i need details of your price list.

93. Emmanuel says:

Pls i want to have details of your price list.

94. Kindly send me your phone number please.

95. Komaiya Lawal says:

thanks for the information, kindly send the current prices of cassava processing machines to my email, dimeyji@yahoo.com or my number 08060882736. Equally send your contact and address for further enquiry.

96. emeka tony says:

Pls I need the current price for the Garri processing Machine

97. please i need price list for all the complete gari processing chain

98. Nyoor Bariture Joshua says:

All I need is your contact especially your phone number so could talk well.

99. Dave says:

Kindly send me your current price list for these machine, your company’s address and cost of transporting the machine to Agbara Ogun State.

100. kikelomo kolapo says:

please i need price list for garri processing machine such like grater, fryer,presser,and so on. please start with the list price including your address for further enquiry, urgently needed please. thanks

101. oneking says:

Please I need the price of your complete processing equipment

102. larry says:

i will like to know the cost of the various cassava processing machine

103. ANJORIN ABDULFATTAH says:

kindly send the current price of garri processing machine to my email address

104. Abundance Integrated Farms says:

We will like to have your full contact, and the individual prices for the machines and equipment.

105. martins uzoma osuji says:

Hello sir

I a the MD of somarts farms in imo state owerri ,we would appreciate you you send us a run down or a list of your equipment for garri factory like cost and ,your contacts and how to reach you . we are very interested in your product ,please kindly attend

106. Igumbor obaka says:

Good Day. I am doing a fisibility study on setting up a garri processing factory. Can you kindly send me an updated price list and if possible pictures of each equipment. Thank you

107. Gabriel Fayomi says:

You didn’t leave a contact number. Please send me a list of all necessary equipments for processing from the peelers to fryer and packaging. Thanks

108. fagg says:

Kindly forward the breakdown of
    the cost of the entire Garri
    processing. Also the packaging
    machine. In addition do you have a
    machine to grind Garri into flour?
    Kindly forward the pictures of
    these machines with the prices.
    Will call you after your response.

109. Magaji M says:

Kindly send us the price list of your complete set of gari making machines including the picture. We are about to set up one in kwara state, Nigeria.

110. Moses Babatunde says:

Where is your office/factory located?

What are phone/email contacts?

Thanks

111. tobi says:

Kindly send us the price list of your complete set
    of garri making machines including the picture and your contact.
    thanks

112. Hello Sir

Our company is planing on building a cassav to garri processing factory in the east ,please kindly avail us a proforma invoice for each of the following equipment so we can make immediate payment ,A Grater machine (Stainless steel) 2 tons/hr water cooling diesel engine , Grinding machine ,Sieve Machine ,Automatic Fryer with electric motor . and include the cost of installation . please do ASAP.

Osuji Uzoma Martins

OsmartFarms

113. Learnmore Musungwe says:

Halo I am looking at opening a cassava processing plant in Zimbabwe, Southern Africa so am looking at suppliers for the processing machinery. Can you kindly send me a quotation for the whole equipment required in USD and any information concerning transportation.

Learnmore Musungwe

114. Iyekekpolor erhauyi Alfred says:

Send me pictures with prices of the needed machines in garri processing. Thanks

115. Lawal says:

Send me ur quotation as soon as possible.

116. Please can you send me your email address and mobile phone number so that we can discuss on the list and prices of the Garri processing machinery either locally fabricated or imported equipments.Also let me have the cost of business plan or feasibility study.

117. Sam says:

Thanks for this information. However, I think it’s needs to be updated. Can you please re-publish or send me an updated price list of the above listed garri processing equipment.

118. Gerald Manjuo says:

Hello
    I am looking for a cassava processing machine to obtain starch and flour,best not from the Chinese….It is needed urgently for a world Bank sponsored project in Cameroon

119. i love this zone and would want to tap from it

120. Olu says:

I need cassava peeler and grater.

121. Kells says:

Please I need an updated price

122. Marcellinus Emechebe says:

Kindly send me the specifications of the machines and the prices of each unit. Also, your contact and pictures of the machines or the address where the product can be inspected

123. Dear Sir / Madam,
    We are a local NGO that is trying to empower small cassava farmers in Liberia. A major problem facing our farmers is the processing of cassava to other products, mainly farina / gari and starch. In view of the above, could you please recommend a machine for our terrain and state the price? We also look forward to the photo of the machine along with all its components as well as the functions of each component. Thanks for your prompt response, while we look forward to partner with your organization.
    Esteemed regards,
    james kormon

124. Mrs Yemi says:

Hello,

We are about to start up a small scale gari production in Lagos.

Kindly email me the current cost breakdown of gari processing machines including the packaging machine as soon as possible.

Thank you.

125. Frank Ayederikumo says:

Require contact details.

126. Oladejo Olatunde says:

please sir I need the entire breakdown of these machines and the costs. so urgent

127. Nnachetam Sunday says:

DEAR manager,
    pls send me a proformer invoice for the a three ton- steel grater, peeler, hidraulic presser and fryer. pls also send the pictures and capacities.

Regards

128. salu yakub says:

kindly send me the detail prices and pictures of garri processing machines from cassava peeling to to fraying. tks.

129. gabriel effiong says:

Please kindly send me your current pricelist for the gari processing factory equipment stated above as well as your contact phone number.

Best Regards

130. Kayode says:

Please send me the current pricelist for the garri processing set of equipment as well as your contact details.

131. Nkemakonam Eugene says:

Your number is not showing. Pls can you kindly send your contact address and phone number asap. Thank you.

132. Adegoke E. G. says:

Please, kindly breakdown the price and send me the current price list of all the processing equipment. Also attach any available pictures.

133. Emmanuel Ademu says:

Please send info and price for your garri
    processing equip. I will need your phone number for guide please