Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish Export from Nigeria:Made Easy

Dried Crayfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian More »

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and Make Huge Profit

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and Make Huge Profit

The demand for Ginger in the international market has gone up significantly because the root is now being used as raw material in manufacturing process. More »

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock Feeds Production Business Feasibility Studies

Livestock feeds production is a very profitable business, the demand for animal feeds in ... You can start a small scale livestock feed production in Nigeria More »

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

Start A Profitable Groundnut Oil Production Business in Nigeria

The high demand for groundnut oil nationwide and the short fall in supply due to the ban on the importation of the product by the federal government of Nigeria has thus make Groundnut oil production business very lucrative. More »

Make Millions of Naira through Cashew Export from Nigeria.

Make Millions of Naira through Cashew Export from Nigeria.

The export of cashew nuts and other agricultural commodities from Nigeria is fast becoming very lucrative these days; More »

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Instant Pounded Yam Production Business: Startup Requirement

Indeed you can become a millionaire through Poundo Yam production business in Nigeria. You can make up to N500, 000/month producing and selling Instant pounded Yam powder More »

Discover How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Discover How To Start Pure water business In Nigeria

Portable drinking water is a scares commodity in Nigeria, but some private individuals are truly making effort at making clean drinking water available through the setup of sachet and bottled water production business. More »

How To Export Smoked CatFish From Nigeria Without Stress

How To Export Smoked CatFish From Nigeria Without Stress

Smoked Catfish is one of the foodstuffs currently being exported from Nigeria to countries in Europe, America and Asian because Nigerians and other Africans there need it to cook their food. More »

How To Start Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria and Make Profit

How To Start Cocoa Export Business In Nigeria and Make Profit

You Too can start exporting Cocoa from Nigeria to buyers in the US, Europe and make up to 20% -30% as profit. More »

How To Export Moringa Seeds and Leaves From Nigeria (Step By Step)

How To Export Moringa Seeds and Leaves From Nigeria (Step By Step)

Pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries and Individuals in China, the US, Germany, Canada, South Korea and European countries are looking for exporters who can supply Moringa seeds and Moringa leaves and get paid handsomely. More »

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge profit

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

How to export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge profit

Ginger is root plant with high medicinal and food value, the plant is cultivated in large quantities by many farmers in Nigeria especially in the northern part.
The ginger root is used in Nigeria mostly to produce herbal medicines and in homes to spice up food. The root can be found virtually in every local market in Nigeria either dried or fresh.Aside Nigeria, other countries where Ginger roots is grown and exported largely are Brazil, India, China, Jamaica, Australia and Sierra Leone.

Ginger oil extract is used as raw material for producing drugs, foods and confectioneries by companies in America, Canada, Japan, Morocco Ginger and some countries in Europe and these are the major importers of Ginger.
In the international market Ginger is very high demanded and therefore opportunities exist for new comers who want to start Ginger export business. Even some small scale industries have sprung up in the northern parts of Nigeria where Ginger root is now been processed into oil for export and local foods companies in Nigeria to produce foods/drinks like ginger drinks, ginger biscuits ,ginger sweets etc.
Dried Ginger is sold in the international market at the rate of $4000/metric ton (N600,000) while in the local market it’s sold for $2,400(N350, 000) just do a rough calculation and see how much money you stand to make if you can get a buy for just one ton, not to talk of 10meteric tons or even 100metric ton of ginger.
Please note. The price of Ginger in the local market may vary in fact you can get it cheaper if you deal with farmers and producers of Ginger oil in the villages.
Indeed export business in Nigeria is a hot cake and only very few people have discovered it. That’s why the Nigerian export promotion council has step up its campaign to enlighten more Nigerians on the need to embrace the non crude oil export business opportunities in the country, as a means of reducing poverty and to diversify the Nigerian economy from been crude oil dependent.
I believe the export of Ginger root and Ginger oil from Nigeria is indeed another profitable business opportunities entrepreneurs can use to make money.
Become an exporter of Ginger and start making some cool cash. It will pay you a lot because the demand for Ginger is high and the price is favorable in the international market.
So make up your mind fast to become an export of Ginger and other agricultural products from Nigeria because others have already started making huge profit by exporting agricultural products from Nigeria to the international
market.
To start and make money exporting Ginger from Nigeria, you need to get more information on the following.
How to Contact foreign buyers of Nigeria Ginger.
How to get them to sign export contract with you.
How to contact of local exporters in Nigeria.
How to make money from export brokerage business right in your room without capital.
Where to source for cheap Ginger in Nigeria.
Method of payment recognized in export business.
Export business documentation.
These and many more information I have packaged in a pdf manual to enable you start easily.
To order a copy of the PDF manual on
Ginger export please pay the
sum of N5000 only to any Gtbank,
A/C. Number:001-030-8742,
A/C. Name; OJO OTARU.
After payment text your name, ur e-mail address &bank teller number to
08081632025 and immediately a copy of the export manual (PDF) will be sent to
your email box.
Alternative method of paying for the Ginger export manual pdf.
If you are in Us Dollar please use the Liberty Reserve payment button below
to do that. After which you email your details to cashkom@gmail.com for
quick delivery of the manual to your inbox

Also you can drop what ever comment you have about this blog post on the comment box below or send it to cashkom@gmail.com.
Useful Articles.
Charcoal Export from Nigeria
Bitter Kola export Business In Nigeria
Solid Mineral Export Opportunities In Nigeria
How to start a lucrative Snail Export Business
Kola Nut export Business
How to Export Garri from Nigeria
How to Obtain Export License In Nigeria
How to Start Export Brokerage Business without capital In Nigeria

(Visited 2,451 times, 26 visits today)
RELATED POSTS

44 Responses to How to export Ginger from Nigeria and make huge profit

1. Highly enlightening thanks, I’m sure your visitors might want further blog posts similar to this maintain the great hard work.

2. Emmanuel Joseph Tukura says:

i’ve been trying for years on how to export ginger but could not breakeven.pls show me how to process my papers for ginger exportation, and how to get buyers from abroad.Thanks for bringing light to my life.Thanks

3. Please am in nigeria how do I sell my ginger in america

4. Anonymous says:

How can I export ginger outside Nigeria?

5. Awoyemi olubunmi .j says:

Dear sir how Can i get foreign buyers to my goods across the word.

6. Dogarah Thomas says:

pls how can i get money and the buyer to start the exportation of ginger cause i live in a ginger producing community that produce ginger thausand of metic tones

7. JOHN DOGOSHE IS NAME HAIL FROM SOUTHERN PART OF KADUNA IN KADUNA STATE NORTH WEST NIGERIA AM KORO BY TRIBE WE PEOPLES ARE PREDOMINATELY OUR CASH IS GINGER PLS WE NEED PEOPLES WILL COME AND BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE THE PRODUCING

8. okechukwu raphael says:

i have an ngo,pls how can we get u to teach our youths how to export ginger

9. ELISHA KUTARA(DR) says:

A very good project

10. Ishaku says:

Hello,I’m interested on ginger export from Nigeria to other countries.I need foreign buyers and your assistance.

11. Habila K. Rugah says:

iam a buyer and i want to export it to foreign country if need be

12. Iwora says:

Does any body have pure original honey directly from farmers for sale. Contact me. 07039814540

13. John Jacob says:

thank you for adding more knowledge to me and i hope that it works well for all of us. pls sir, am just a beginner. what is my fate if i venture in this business

14. Hassan says:

I am from ginger producing area in southern kaduna,i personally have ginger farm in my area,i wil like to be connected to the manufacturing companies that need it as raw materials.

15. Maxwell Ekalaba says:

i will be going in to ginger farming next year that is 2016. But how can i get buyers?. and how can i export my product?

16. Tupe Rushikesh Vilas says:

I am Rushikesh Tupe Maharashtra Satara
    my area ginger good quality available is 500 tons
    I am exited and give prifit in export
    so plese TC

17. JOSHUA Izundu says:

Am JOSHUA Izundu.
    With long history of Business in southern Kaduna state.With office in Chikun local Gorvernment Area.
    We know the people + terrin + Good Ginger + all possible danger to avoid or manage.We have capacity to source any quantity of Good Quality Ginger (with cash or trust)for intrested reliable Ginger Buyer at compitive price + considerable commission + zero Risk.
    Payment can be on delivery. +2349039076667. Or +2348094649964.

18. Chacko says:

I will require raw Ginger/dried ginger. Please let me have your phone number

19. alkali felix says:

I want to start a business of ginger buyers and sales and I need business partners for a foreign gate light in market.

20. Olanrewaju Maxwell says:

Thanks.

Can we get such a write up for Avocado, Garlic and seismic seed?

21. yohanna stephen mayanane says:

I want to know how i can syart export brokerage in Nigeria without capital

22. Samuel musa says:

Very interesting topics have been discussed so far about the exportation of some raw agricultural resources and I think am in for this export business..We need to grow the nairn.

23. priscilla Nekre chube says:

I am mrs Priscilla Nekre Chube,I want to be exporting ginger at most cheapest prize to ginger buyers I need business partners n connection to start up cos am rily ready.

24. Ghazali Iliyasu Abdu says:

i want join the ginger business and i know how to get it from farmers but i am a Graduate and i dont have Capital how do i get, please.

25. Celestine Okolie says:

Am in need of farmers of ginger that can supply good quality dried ginger at competitive prices

• Adam J.B says:

Hi.
      We have fully licensed and capable to export it all over the world.
      So, what’s the reference on how u want it to be, pls. I.e. how do you want to start.
      Is an urgently.
      Thank u.

26. I HAVE GINGER FOR SELL PLEASE I NEED BUYERS OUT SIDE NIGERIA.

27. Yakubu R. Marshal says:

Hi, iam interested in paying for the manual, except that your office address is not shown. Do let me know your address pls. Thanks for your prompt response.

28. Nasir Ahmed says:

Ginger exportation seems to profitable but many of us Nigeria don’t known how to make it, help out pls

29. Oyebode Sampson says:

I have both fresh and dry chip ginger in large quantity for sale and need buyers

30. hamisu hassan abba says:

I have many farmers dat invest ginger how can I get foreign buyers

31. prisca A. says:

Can l export garri and beniseed, if yes how can l start

32. Hello,interesting write up.I hail from the largest ginger/best quality ginger producing community in African (confirmed by some Europeans from Netherlands) few months back. I m into large scale ginger farming right now and looking for international buyers or exporters. This has been our preoccupation for centuries now but we are just getting compensation for it with the latest international demand for ginger.
    If you can be of help to me and my people, we do be glad to have you as a partner in this business. Thank you.

33. .Fred says:

Please I have more than enough ginger to export to any country. …

34. honorable king says:

I have 2 hectares of ginger farm how do I get the foreign buyers

35. we have several exportable commodoties up north and middle belt, can i collaborate with you on a commission basis? we have a huge supply base.